Traditionally, in the Russian real estate market, the term Smart is used in the context of automation solutions and digitalisation of management processes or interaction with infrastructure.
In European tradition, the term "Smart" covers a wider range of meanings: solutions in terms of energy-saving technologies, approaches to design, approaches to building materials, approaches to design, etc.
The session will talk about the differences in approaches to the term 'Smart' in different countries and at different stages of technology maturity.Moderator:M. Viktorov
, Doctor of Economics, President of NOTIM
- Svetlana Urnysheva, Project Manager of Pilot Testing of Innovative Solutions in Moscow, Moscow City Innovation Agency
- Julia Kulikova, Director of the Mosstroyinform, State Budgetary Institution
- Oleg Aleksandrov, Managing Partner, GOST Group
- Jason Fraser, principal at Woods Bagot
- Arthur Stefenbergs, designer at Woods Bagot
- Anton Nadtochiy, co-founder and chief architect of the Atrium architectural studio